We consider you an important part of our family. With this in mind, we wanted to update you on what we are doing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), as our first priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
1. Please remain home if you are feeling ill, and will remain at home until they are healthy.
2. Clean their work areas frequently and thoroughly with anti-bacterial wipes including light switches, keyboards, cell phones, etc. regularly.
3. We will practice social distancing as much as possible.
1. We ask all customers to stay home if they are feeling ill.
2. We are limiting the capacity of patrons in a home to 20 shoppers at a time.
3. We have a limited supply of hand sanitizer, we are asking customers to immediately wash their hands upon arrival to the sale or use personal hand sanitizer.
Melisa’s Treasures and Mooreread more... read less